- InSite Petroleum Consultants Ltd. provides independent expert engineering, geological, technical and advisory services to the oil and gas industry.
- InSite evolved from D.L. Paddock and Associates Ltd. which was initially established in 1987 and from Paddock Lindstrom & Associates Ltd. (PLA) which was established in 1990.
- With additional growth and activity, several new partners have joined the firm providing extensive and diverse experience. This expansion has resulted in an evolution to InSite and a new management team.
- With over 25 years of experience each, our hands-on professionals ensure that our evaluations are accurate, cost effective and delivered on time.
- Our competent evaluators all have extensive experience with producing and consulting companies, which ensures our reports are thorough and precise.
- PLA developed an innovative reserve management and economics software program which has since evolved into the popular Entero Mosaic Evaluation software suite. Mosaic enjoys widespread use by both producing oil and gas companies as well as other major consulting firms in the petroleum industry.
- Our team is passionate about the industry and ensures that we remain current with all new technological, fiscal and regulatory developments.
- Our evaluation process helps to identify potential optimization of production rates, reserves and operational improvements for our clients.
- Our evaluation process encourages an open dialogue with our clients in order to reach a better understanding of their assets, resulting in a more streamlined and precise assessment of value.
- Our clients receive quick, competent and decisive service.
Back to Top